moderated Re: Enhancing the usefulness of the member download #suggestion

On Sun, Jan 5, 2020 at 02:29 PM, Bob Bellizzi wrote:
improve your mind and learn just enough coding to build a program to do it yourself.
(a) How do you know the OP doesn't already know how to "code," besides which (b) "Improving one's mind" to "learn coding" may be an oxymoron, (c) why poo-poo a single, possibly somewhat redundant enhancement (and I disagree that it is redundant) on the grounds that if Mark implemented "all possibly needed tools" he'd have a maintenance nightmare? Because (d) this is not about "all possibly needed tools" and anyway, (e) for all we know Mark may already have a maintenance nightmare on his hands. It's for him alone to decide whether he wants to make it worse. :)