moderated Re: Special Notices #suggestion

Duane

On Mon, Jun 11, 2018 at 12:18 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
It seems like a subject tag would be the best solution for this.
Time to revive this, I think.  I received a message from a group where I'm set to 'Special Notices Only'.  In the footer, it said "You receive all messages...".  I was able to verify with the owner that it was indeed sent as a Special Notice.  Some sort of subject tag, such as [SN] or [Special] would have prevented any confusion I had, though the footer would still be incorrect.