moderated Re: Transfer GIO group to another GIO subgroup?

James Dilworth

+1 to this request.

I've recently taken over our club's groups.io - In the early days, a new group was created instead of a subgroup. Now that splinter group has 230 members and several hundred messages. There is large crossover on the member lists between the two groups, so it's mainly a question of how we keep the messages and move them into a subgroup of the main group.

We would like the ‘rowing’ group to become a subgroup of the main group.

I found the 'export' functionality, but as noted, just lacking the import side.

BTW... loving groups.io! - Recognize that you must have lots of items in the backlog.

Thanks

James