moderated Re: Enhancing the usefulness of the member download #suggestion

Duane

On Sat, Jan 4, 2020 at 10:50 PM, Rick Nakroshis wrote:
The member download feature could be enhanced by a few simple changes:

  1. If a custom sort order is displayed by clicking on a column header, then the members are downloaded in that same order.
  2. If a search term returns a limited number of members, then only those members will be downloaded.
I don't understand the need for either of these.  Once you've downloaded the csv file, you can do what you want with it - sort, edit, etc. That's the whole reason for having the member download (I think.)