moderated Re: Facebook integrations not working

Samuel Murrayy

On 03 Jan 2020 23:31, Bob Bellizzi wrote:

I'm not a Drupal hot shot but our side panel Facebook integration has not stopped working, showing our FB page at
https://www.cornealdystrophyfoundation.org/about
in the right panel of the page.
I understood "integration" in the OP's sense to mean that posts to the FB page are automatically sent to the IO group as either a notification or an actual post, and vice versa (e-mails sent to the IO group automatically get posted to the FB group).

Is that what you meant, Jakkdaw (or Mark), or do you mean having a little FB box on the page, like Bob's web site has?

Samuel