Jeremy H

My thought - for what it's worth - is that the beta group is where I can raise an issue of Groups.io not doing what I expect/think it should/would like it to - which maybe due to a bug, a not yet requested or implemented feature, or just me not understanding things - without having to work out/guess which; and where this can be discussed to come up with a consensus of what 'correct' behaviour is (or should be). Resulting in bug report, feature request or explanation. And that Canny (or Trello before) is then essentially a (publicly visible/editable) 'to-do' list of feature requests.

Jeremy