moderated Re: Feature request/enhancement -- Enlarge the vertical size of the "Your Groups" pull-down menu #suggestion

Gerald Boutin <groupsio@...>

On Fri, Jan 3, 2020 at 08:04 AM, Sandi D wrote:
On Fri, Jan 3, 2020 at 05:09 AM, Samuel Murray wrote:
the groups in the pull-down menu aren't in any logical order,
The order they appear for me seems to based on the historical order of my last visits. The most recent one I visited is on the top.

--
Sandi Dickenson
ASG Volunteers Group.

--