For an email address, you could use the term bugreport.

On Jan 2, 2020, at 4:51 AM, J_Catlady via Groups.Io <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:

Hashtag, email address, whatever. It’s the qualifier “potential” that’s the problem.

On Jan 2, 2020, at 1:32 AM, Ken Kloeber via Groups.Io <KWKloeber@...> wrote:

potential-bug@“ could differentiate general support vs bug reporting.
I don't think a hashtag like that will be effective.<<<

In response to Sandi’s comment about both bugs and support questions addressed to <support@>, <potential-bug@> (or whatever@) would be an address specifically for bugs.
i.e., @ being common for an email address, not for a (#) hashtag.
Focus LOL.