Bug reports in the bug forum could be required to be tagged from a set of defined hashtags that relate to specific features, plus an #other tag. That would help.

On Jan 2, 2020, at 1:38 AM, Ken Kloeber via Groups.Io <KWKloeber@...> wrote:

>>>On Wed, Jan 1, 2020 at 04:37 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
useful only if bugs are easily identifiable there by subject lines, and there again you fall prey to possible widespread misuse in not identifying bugs properly, etc.<<<
Ok I can buy into the benefit of a bug-specific forum. (BUT good luck with the above caveat.)  Arrrgh.