moderated Re: Bugs sent to support not generating acknowledgements #Bug about bugs #bug

Sandi D

On Wed, Jan 1, 2020 at 11:11 AM, J_Catlady wrote:
I have not been receiving the standard acknowledgement of any bugs I've sent to the support address
I posted in another thread how it would be useful to have a "bug" group. The reason being, I was interested in following their reporting and which ones were being addressed. I had no idea that bugs sent to Support were ever acknowledged. As a newbie to GIO bug reporting, I thought it was normal for Support emails to vanished into a black hole of sorts. Nice to know that isn't how it used to be.

--
Sandi Dickenson
ASG Volunteers Group.