On Wed, Jan 1, 2020 at 05:03 AM, Samuel Murray wrote:
I thought that hashtags only "work" if they are applied to the first post of a topic.  Wouldn't this mean that you would have to turn beta into a moderated group, so that you can add hashtags before the messages go out?
You could use the MF feature ("moderate the first message of every topic this member starts"), but you would have to apply it to every member, and that is practical only if you make MF a group option, which it currently is not (I've requested it on Canny). Another option would be to require that every topic include at least one hashtag (this is already a group option) and allow only moderators to create hashtags.