moderated Re: OT: amazing cat toy

Haha! They’re all going to sell out now. 😊

On Dec 31, 2019, at 10:35 AM, txercoupemuseum.org <ercoguru@...> wrote:

Bought one too!

WRB

—

On Dec 31, 2019, at 12:23 PM, J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:

Lotta cat lovers in this group! Glad it’s appreciated. Seriously, the toy is unbelievable.
Happy New Year to everyone, too! 😊🐱

On Dec 31, 2019, at 10:02 AM, Steve G via Groups.Io <racer91@...> wrote:

That's so funny ... the last thing I expected on this list was to learn about a great toy my cat would probably love (looks fantastic!)

Thanks for the accidental post & Happy New Year!

On 12/31/2019 12:49 PM, Victoria via Groups.Io wrote:
Never mind. Got cats too.
Happy new year to you and your cat.
Victoria