moderated Re: OT: amazing /c/a/t dog toy

Glenn Glazer

With deference to the previous posters, I'm very much a dog person not a cat person, so let me share with you an AMAZING and cheap dog toy.  Take an empty plastic water bottle, stick it in an old sock and tie a knot on the sock. Dogs love it because it simulates chewing on bones.

Happy new years,

Glenn

On 12/31/2019 10:23, J_Catlady wrote:
Lotta cat lovers in this group! Glad it’s appreciated. Seriously, the toy is unbelievable.
Happy New Year to everyone, too! 😊🐱

On Dec 31, 2019, at 10:02 AM, Steve G via Groups.Io <racer91@...> wrote:

That's so funny ... the last thing I expected on this list was to learn about a great toy my cat would probably love (looks fantastic!)

Thanks for the accidental post & Happy New Year!

On 12/31/2019 12:49 PM, Victoria via Groups.Io wrote:

Never mind. Got cats too.

Happy new year to you and your cat.

Victoria