moderated OT: amazing cat toy

My cats' feather wand toys were wearing out so I looked for a couple of new ones. Among the ones I ordered was this one:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00G90773S/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1
It arrived yesterday, and wow!!! My cats are so obsessed with it that I had to share here. In all my years of cats, and billions of toys, I have never seen such an amazing reaction to a toy. (I'm almost afraid to post this because I'm afraid it will sell out or they'll raise the price.;) I just ordered two more, just in case!) They will play with non-stop, until *I* am the one worn out. I think it's the combination of the leather tassles and the feather. Who knows.