moderated Update Delete Topic dialog to include topic title #suggestion

Louie S

I just had to delete an inappropriate topic from a group I moderate and accidental used the pull down menu from the previous topic. While there is a confirmation dialog it does not contain any information to identify the topic you are about to delete. I believe it would be very helpful for that confirmation dialog box to contain the topic title. That would very helpful and would probably prevented my from deleting the wrong topic.

tks,

-louie