moderated Re: Non-permitted groups

Bill in OKC too

Mark, I had to look it up to see why it would be a problem.  Personally, I don't see it as a problem. Anyone who doesn't want to be here is welcome to leave. You and I don't really agree politically, but you've never intruded your beliefs on me, and I try not to intrude mine on you. It is an axiom of our country that we're free to believe as we wish, and to associate as we wish. Anyone who doesn't like the few rules here can certainly find someplace else to be. I know you to be an honest and decent person despite our differences, as when I left groups.io in the middle of 2016 over problems with your Terms of Service, you addressed them by more clearly defining what you needed and exactly how you would use your access to our copyrighted data. Which is why I've been a happy paying customer since

Bill in OKC

William R. Meyers, MSgt, USAF(Ret.)

LAZARUS LONG (Robert A. Heinlein)