moderated Re: Sometimes, clicking Like causes a draft message to be saved #bug

Janis

I agree with both of the above.  I often want to view online just to see the whole thread together, even though I have no wish to reply.  But if we click on view/reply online, there should not be a reply box automatically opened.  We can do that for ourselves once online by clicking the reply button. The problem is not the view/reply online button but is in the automatic opening of the reply form.  Once there we know how to click on reply.