On Mon, Dec 30, 2019 at 02:46 AM, txercoupemuseum.org wrote:
When Yahoo went into meltdown, the leader of Groups.io quickly understood he couldn’t continue “business as before”.  He acted in a timely manner to secure the funding necessary
And I actually was one of the first to advocate for that at the time. The fact that Mark needs - and highly deserves - to make a living, and a good one, does not really bear on this except possibly as a marketing issue, in that he can advertise that paying for premium comes with the priority for feature requests. Prioritizing feature suggestions from paid users, and bumping suggestions from non-paying users lower down on the basis of the user, not their suggestion, does not necessarily create a better overall product.