moderated Re: @ Susan B/renaming-thread

Why yes it is his prerogative! And he almost immediately closed the thread! 😃 so fortunately there is no need for you to continue to bring up your points!

Susan B

On Dec 30, 2019, at 7:47 AM, ro-esp <ro-esp@...> wrote:

On Sun, Dec 29, 2019 at 04:09 PM, Susan B wrote:

Ronaldo

One can also close the thread, as Mark has done on others.
Sure, that's HIS prerogative as owner/moderator, and people can contact the mods OFFLIST about such things.

My point is that nobody is interested in discussions about whether to have a discussion.
Those interested will follow a thread, those not interested won't follow or will hit the mute-button.
As long as it's on-topic for the group. the mods won't mind.

I hope nobody will reply to this message

groetjes, Ronaldo