locked Re: Some friendly advice from a screen reader user's standpoint

Christopher Hallsworth <challsworth2@...>

Not tried this but what about Google Calendar? This is the only publicably available calendar I know.

On 24/03/2015 16:26, Mark Fletcher wrote:
Hi Christopher,

On Tue, Mar 24, 2015 at 12:43 AM, Christopher Hallsworth
<challsworth2@icloud.com> wrote:

Please do not leave any buttons or other controls unlabelled. This will make
no sense at all to our screen readers as all they will hear is "button" or
whatever control is unlabelled at the time. Even if the label is an icon or
other image, this isn't good enough for a screen reader.
Yes, we definitely try to do this. With the calendar, however, we're
using 3rd party code to display it, from http://fullcalendar.io, and
it's apparently not accessible. I'm looking for other solutions.