On Sun, Dec 29, 2019 at 10:14 PM, Ken Kloeber wrote:
Are requests from paid groups “better” / “more valid” than from unpaid?
That is a very good point and one that occurred to me as well. There can be owners of unpaid groups who've been around a long time and are very familiar with the product and capable of making extremely valuable suggestions based on a deep knowledge and understanding of what is and isn't already there. And on the other hand there can be owners of paid groups (especially for the first year after the yahoo rescue) who are totally new to groups.io and will tend to make less informed suggestions, at least for awhile. And everything in between. There is no correlation between having a premium group and being capable, for whatever reason, of making really useful suggestions.