KWKloeber

On Thu, Dec 26, 2019 at 12:03 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
What do you think?
i think any method that eliminates, or separates, unpaid groups from contributing feature requests is both inefficient and harmful to the desired end result.  Are requests from paid groups “better” / “more valid” than from unpaid?  Besides, the added overhead having to deal with two paths seems inefficient.  No reason not to use one group for both paid/unpaid requests.  As far as bugs, aren’t we SUPPOSED TO use “support@“?

why the need to clog up a forum for those?
I find #s to be not much more than a P.I.T.A. (though can go with any flow.). But if there’s truly some need to differentiate/separate why not a (should b) group beta-feature requests and a group beta-bugs?