One can also close the thread, as Mark has done on others.
And PS I’ve been moderating and owning for 27 years.

Susan B

On Dec 29, 2019, at 9:36 AM, ro-esp <ro-esp@...> wrote:

2b. Re: renaming GMF
From: Susan B <@SusanB>
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2019 22:26:36 CET
Could we stop discussing changing this group’s name and go back to discussions of groups.io issues? I think it is past time for Mark to close this thread!!

Susan, a thread ends when nobody contributes to it anymore. Netiquette says that you don't have a discussion about whether to discuss a topic, and especially not on-list

On groups.io, if you are fed up with a thread, you can simply click "mute this topic", and be done with it

groetjes, Ronaldo