moderated Re: Non-permitted groups

Charles Roberts

DLTDHYITA.....

Chuck

On Dec 28, 2019 12:22 PM, "Kinji Kameda via Groups.Io" <hakuchi@...> wrote:

On Sat, 28 Dec 2019, Mark Fletcher wrote:

> If you object, you should take your groups elsewhere.

Nice to notice there is such a good welcome to different opinions and
discussion ... makes it clear that I do not need to continue my study of
this thigie anymore.

I'm not going to support any fascist-site-thingie that is not allowing
free speech and discussion of different opinions and has such intolerant
view of more tolerant views of dicussion.

Nice thing I didn't invest any more into this ... couple days of browsing
is something I can waste for something like this.

Good this unearthed sooner than later.

Keep on rockin' in the ?Free?world!

<EOM>

\\\..
^.. \\

"In a mad world only the mad are sane." - Kyōami

.