moderated Re: Non-permitted groups

On Sat, Dec 28, 2019 at 12:34 PM, D R Stinson wrote:
Trying to define these things is difficult because of what different people define them as
True. And when you think about it logically, using the broad term "conspiracy theory" to rule out groups creates no problem in the way of discouraging groups from applying who might otherwise apply. Nobody who believes in a conspiracy theory thinks it's a conspiracy theory, so group owners reading that conspiracy theory groups are disallowed will just apply anyway. Then Mark can decide whether it's a benign or a non-benign conspiracy theory. No harm done.