moderated Re: Non-permitted groups

Kinji Kameda <hakuchi@...>

On Sat, 28 Dec 2019, Mark Fletcher wrote:

If you object, you should take your groups elsewhere.
Nice to notice there is such a good welcome to different opinions and discussion ... makes it clear that I do not need to continue my study of this thigie anymore.

I'm not going to support any fascist-site-thingie that is not allowing free speech and discussion of different opinions and has such intolerant view of more tolerant views of dicussion.

Nice thing I didn't invest any more into this ... couple days of browsing is something I can waste for something like this.

Good this unearthed sooner than later.

Keep on rockin' in the ?Free?world!

<EOM>

\\\..
^.. \\

"In a mad world only the mad are sane." - Kyōami

.