“Freeloaders??” Wow. That’s pretty rude!!

On Dec 28, 2019, at 2:43 PM, Gerald Boutin <groupsio@...> wrote:

On Sat, Dec 28, 2019 at 01:12 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
One question occurs to me belatedly: If feature requests are taken offlist to Canny (or other), bug reports go to support, and (as usual) help questions go to one of the help forums (GMF or Group_Help), then what would be left for beta? I think either way would be fine, but I realized I don't understand what would be the function of beta if those categories are delegated out.

I think this was already covered.  Did you forget?

Canny is for Premium and up, beta will always be available for the "freeloaders" suggestions.

Or maybe you are thinking of something else?

--
Gerald