On Sat, Dec 28, 2019 at 11:43 AM, Gerald Boutin wrote:
I think this was already covered.  Did you forget?

Canny is for Premium and up,
Yes, I remembered that but thought that was up for reconsideration at this point, since the non-premium members expressed feeling left out, and the bifurcation could cause confusion in tabulating and keeping track of suggestions.