One question occurs to me belatedly: If feature requests are taken offlist to Canny (or other), bug reports go to support, and (as usual) help questions go to one of the help forums (GMF or Group_Help), then what would be left for beta? I think either way would be fine, but I realized I don't understand what would be the function of beta if those categories are delegated out.