I usually hang out behind the scenes but have been monitoring the beta group since the beginning (or close to it). I like seeing the kinds of ideas people have for Groups.io, and beta is easy to skim. When there are a lot of messages at once, I can switch it to expanded mode in ascending order, and just page through them.

If I ever looked at Canny, it was maybe just once to see what it was. I don't look there at all now.

So basically, I would prefer all enhancement discussion be in beta. I don't mind bugs being here, too, especially if they might affect a lot of users, but you can continue to encourage those to be reported to support@groups.io for faster service.

The hashtags wouldn't be meaningful to me, as I just scroll through everything, but they're OK if they're helpful to others.

Thanks,
JohnF