Janis

Moderators at GMF do a great job and moderation is a necessary feature for a help focused or improvement focused group.

If we switch from Canny to Hashtags in tge Beta group, it will work better if moderated.  It will keep tbe focus on requests rather than tbe type of silky battle tgat has occured earlier in this thread.

I do not want to waste my time reading that.  We should not have to wade through battles to read feature requests.  Hashtags can work just great, but only if topucs are restricted to improvements and not allowed to devolve into off topic battles.

Maintain focus!  We are here to see improvement suggestions for the site
We want to read only improvement suggestions. We need to find the relevant ideas quickly!  Do not waste our time with other posts!