On Fri, Dec 27, 2019 at 01:06 AM, txercoupemuseum.org wrote:
As to hashtags…those may be fine for those who understand them and working with them.
It's too bad they weren't simply named "labels" instead of "hashtags," because (although they do have some optional advanced functions in groups.io), that's really all they are. You can tell anybody who doesn't understand "hashtags" that it's just a fancy word for "labels."