Mark,

I thought of another way we could address this, using just the beta
group and hashtags.

What do you think?
This sounds very familiar:
https://beta.groups.io/g/main/topic/24224958

We could use a designated hashtag for feature requests ...
I thought that was the only sort of topic that should be in beta. And if all messages have it it isn't really useful.

(and maybe another for bugs)
I thought those were to be sent to support.

Or we could switch to something like my proposal.
I'm in favor of dogfooding it here in beta. That will likely encourage the development of some supporting features which will have utility in other groups.

Shal