On Thu, Dec 26, 2019 at 06:37 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
No one has yet actually argued why total moderation on GMF is so crucial, in response to a number of us (three, so far) who have dared express our opinion that it change from moderated to NuM.
No one has said it's crucial.  It's my understanding that GMF, here and Yahoo, has been fully moderated for about 20 years.  I think that if it's worked this long, it can't be broken too bad.  There are now 5 moderators, so delays on approvals are usually minimal.  The things that take the longest are removing the ads, excessive quotes, and other extraneous things in the incoming messages.