In the matter of expressing opinions, Mark has asked for our thoughts on how to allocate messages between the groups. You are free to express yours as well, including your opinion that the rest of us should express ours.
Have a good day.

On Dec 26, 2019, at 3:26 PM, Charles Roberts <croberts@...> wrote:

YES.........what he said!

I'm getting real tired of some people rehashing their personal opinions about how they think things should be run.....that's not what I thought this group was for.

My two-cents
Chuck

----- Original Message -----
From: Duane
Sent: Thursday, December 26, 2019 6:20 PM
Subject: Re: [beta] Feature requests/Canny after two weeks

On Thu, Dec 26, 2019 at 03:03 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
I believe that GMF is actually shooting itself in the foot by insisting on moderation of every message, even by long-term, highly knowledgeable group members.
It sounds to me like you (or anyone that disagrees with the GMF policies) should start a help group that you can run the way you want.  Once you do, you can notify Mark and he can decide if he should add it to the recommendations on the home page of this group.