Laurence Marks

I'm a newbie. My experience started when I began to transfer a Yahoo group to G.io several weeks ago. It has been a very disappointing experience.

I'm with J.Catlady. There is no good reason to moderate [GMF]. Some of my posts with worthwhile information have been rejected by moderators for arbitrary reasons.

What was supposed to be a simple, automatic transfer process turned out to be lacking the most important feature--transfer of attachments. So I started working with an outside developer on a complete solution. After G.io ceased offering transfers (December 5), when others posted seeking a solution, I mentioned the alternate solution, only to be taunted by the moderator.

If anyone believes that solution is "vaporware", just visit NC-LTRGs@groups.io | Topics

 and you can see how well the transfer with attachments has worked.

I won't get into my disappointments with [beta] here. Maybe another time.

Larry

--
Larry Marks