It’s actually very simple. And of course I’m letting it be: It’s not my group. But as we are discussing here the future disposition of the three categories of messages, it would seem that the form taken by GMF, the official “unofficial” help group as espoused by Mark, is relevant to the discussion. I believe that GMF is actually shooting itself in the foot by insisting on moderation of every message, even by long-term, highly knowledgeable group members. NuM avoids all that with a single click - and also avoids all the other problems of moderation (message delays causing asynchronous misunderstandings, etc.).

Very simple to eliminate all of the extra work, misunderstandings, delays, etc.

On Dec 26, 2019, at 12:54 PM, RCardona <rcardona3451@...> wrote:

Sorry, but that isn't as simple as you seem to make it out .  Let it be as is.

On 12/26/19 3:27 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
On Thu, Dec 26, 2019 at 12:21 PM, RCardona wrote:
GMF should continue being a moderated group. . . it is important for it to remain a semi-organized entity with knowledgeable folks at the helm
Sorry, that can be accomplished by making it NuM. I was not going to comment further, but being a semi-organized entity with knowledgeable folks at the helm does not require a group to be strictly moderated.