On Thu, Dec 26, 2019 at 12:02 PM, Bill Burns wrote:
I've seen no evidence of any bias in the moderation.
I'm not talking about bias of any kind.
And I think this has gone too off-topic into why I personally don't join moderated groups. So I won't be responding further on that issue, except to mention that I've received at least one offlist message from someone saying they agree with me that GMF should not be moderated.
That's all, folks.