On Thu, Dec 26, 2019 at 10:54 AM, RCardona wrote:
consolidating all functions to the beta group and "canning" Canny makes the most sense
Except for possibly canning Canny, which I support, and/or reverting to allowing bug reports in beta, which I would also support (but have no strong feelings about), that is almost certainly not going to happen. I believe (and hope) that help questions will always stay in another arena. GMF is too developed, and beta too dedicated to features rather than help, for GMF to go away. However, GMF being a moderated group is what I find problematic.