I feel very strongly about GMF being set to NuM *if* it is going to continue to be the officially mandated help group for groups.io (which you can't really argue that it's not, even given the existence and simultaneous mentioning of Group_Help). I appreciate that Mark can't mandate how GMF runs itself, but he *can* decide whether to officially ad routinely direct his members/clients/customers there for help. And he has the power make either non-moderation or NuM a condition of that.