moderated Re: Testing new feature request/tracking system

On Thu, Dec 26, 2019 at 07:26 AM, Rush Kester wrote:
I suggest deferring the ability of all users to request new features until the backlog of requests from paid subscribers via their moderators has been worked down.
Only moderators (of premium groups) can log into canny anyway, so I don't know what you mean. Do you mean on beta? This thread is about feature suggestions on canny. Plus, the "backlog" of requests from anyone, moderators or other, will never be "worked down." Stick around for awhile. :)