moderated Re: Breaking out calendar event reminders to send at a specific time vice other messages sent as a digest/daily summary

Duane

On Thu, Dec 26, 2019 at 09:27 AM, Howard Waxman, WZ4K wrote:
I always receive an event reminder 1 day late - apparently due to my Digested email setting for that group.
If the reminder is set to be sent sooner, it would come out in the digest from the previous day.  Sometimes the digest isn't considered by the person setting the reminder, so they set it for 5 minutes instead of 1 or 2 days.