moderated Re: Testing new feature request/tracking system

Duane

On Thu, Dec 26, 2019 at 09:26 AM, Rush Kester wrote:
I suggest deferring the ability of all users to request new features until the backlog of requests from paid subscribers via their moderators has been worked down.  When the development team has the capacity for additional improvements, they should be submitted via the group's moderator.
One of the problems I see with that is that some requests may be easily implemented and don't really need to be delayed.  Based on past experience, Mark is open to all suggestions and, if worthwhile, will add them as time allows.  I certainly don't envy him the job of trying to prioritize these things!