moderated Breaking out calendar event reminders to send at a specific time vice other messages sent as a digest/daily summary

Howard Waxman, WZ4K

I always receive an event reminder 1 day late - apparently due to my Digested email setting for that group. Since I don't own the event/group I'm unable to adjust the reminder settings. Can the ability to break out Calendar Event reminders so they are received timely be added v. other messages that would be received only in the daily digest? This is having a measurable effect on event participation. Being able to break out calendar event reminders would help this issue. Perhaps there is a setting the event/calendar owner can set for events already to override Subscription  Digested.Daily messages? I don't see such an option. Do Special Notices override Digested/Daily summary Settings? Thanks for your support, Howard