moderated Re: Yahoo Groups transfers on and extended to December 5th

Donald Hellen

The important thing to do now is request Yahoo to prepare a download
of your Yahoo groups before they no longer offer it sometime next
month. Then you can read about your options in posts on GMF.

Directions on how to do that are in both Yahoo and GIO GMF groups.
Join both and read posts going back a few weeks for information that
might be helpful.

This group is for product suggestions and bugs in the GIO system.

Donald

On Wed, 25 Dec 2019 13:45:58 -0700, "D R Stinson" <@steeplecab> wrote:

roup from Yahoo I am in this situation myself, and I suspect there will be new developments on this situation fairly soon.

https://groups.io/g/ICOM
https://groups.io/g/Ham-Antennas
https://groups.io/g/HamRadioHelp