moderated Re: Yahoo Groups transfers on and extended to December 5th

> Hi Mark,
>
> New to Groups.io. I've searched all over looking for a step
> by step guide on how to transfer a YahooGroups archive
> and can't seem to find it, so here are some questions.
. . . . .

Steve -
This is probably a question better asked on the Group Managers Forum https://groups.io/g/GroupManagersForum . You don't need to be a member to read posts there, but I recommend joining it for the tremendous resource.

You are not alone, and your question is fairly common over there and worth doing a quick search of the messages = and especially the wiki there =.

As someone who is trying to rescue an orphan group from Yahoo I am in this situation myself, and I suspect there will be new developments on this situation fairly soon.

Dano