moderated Re: automatic deletion, why?

Janis

The only reason I even posted a message about the member being removed here is so that Mark would have another record of an incident with SBC Global marking members messages as spam.  It is my understanding that this group is to give Mark information about issues.  The pist was not a request for help, but an FYI.
The individual member will be the one to take care of his own business.  He was alteady added back to one of the groups.  I only am back here tonight to inform Mark that SBC will not allow him to open the invite to the other group.  And it was also in Spam!