moderated Adding the date of the most current photo posted on the Album

Judy F.

I am the Moderator of a buying and selling group and, among other things, I have to check photos frequently to see if each photo has the required information on it.

It would really help if a date appeared on the Album cover showing the date the most current photo was added.  By doing that, I don't have to open each album (7) to see the  date of the latest photo i each one.

This was available on the Yahoo Group and it certainly saved a lot of time.

Thank you,
Judy F.
SewItsForSale GIO
SW Florida - USA