moderated Re: Glitch in Emailed Photos when deleting

Bruce Bowman

On Sun, Dec 22, 2019 at 06:12 PM, Margo Seegrist wrote:
I have been going to the Emailed Photos album and deleting the oldest ones.  Each time I delete a photo, there is a gray box left behind.  If I click on it, it moves the photo after it into that slot - I understand that action.  But when I get to the last photo and delete it, left behind is a black box.
Your browser is caching the thumbnail page. Hit ctrl-F5 to refresh the page between deletions.

Bruce