moderated Glitch in Emailed Photos when deleting

Margo Seegrist

I have been going to the Emailed Photos album and deleting the oldest ones.  Each time I delete a photo, there is a gray box left behind.  If I click on it, it moves the photo after it into that slot - I understand that action.  But when I get to the last photo and delete it, left behind is a black box.  If I delete that, it gets hung up until I do the back arrow.  Then it takes me back to the black box.  It doesn't take me to the last photo in the album.

Is this normal?  What is it that way?

Sincerely,

Rli